Saturday, August 25, 2007

AT LAST!!!!!!!!!

Yo, it's been a long time since I last blog hahahaha, so today I will show you couple of things that I've got during these weeks I went missing.

The new album of Korn features drummer Terry Bozzio. It's crazy, the drumming is Intense and Powerful. Even though he only plays 6 tracks, it's great! By the way, Terry Bozzio is the 'One Man Percussion Band' for those who don't know who he is. He played for Frank Zappa and his notable drumming skills was shown playing the 'Black Page' by Frank Zappa which is basically a score fill with notes so much it's black.



New Korn album which is Untitled, Front Cover.




Back of the CD box.



Includes a poster, a bonus 'The Making DVD', band members picture, booklet and the CD itself.



Terry Bozzio with his huge kit. *Note: He plays the kit himself.

Okay, now to the main part of this blog. I GOT MY Iron Cobra TWIN PEDAL which I've been dreaming for!!!!!!! The response is GREAT, it's just too much for me. The feel is so unreal and I just can't wait to use it hahahaha.



The new 2007 Power Glide model.


The case of the twin pedal.



Top view of the pedal.


Side view of the pedal.

Well that's all for today! Cheersss and God Bless!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fu yoh... geng geng... haha... looking good... next setp.. get a drum.. hehe...

Anonymous said...

can I know where u get the album?

Reolio said...

Uhmmm in Australia? LOL

Anonymous said...

u do love ur drums do u? haha